Part Time PR and Events Co-Ordinator
Business Enterprise Support Ltd (BES) is a not for profit organisation who have been helping individuals to become self-employed for over 30 years. Covering the West Midlands from our offices in North Staffordshire, you will be joining the organisation at an exciting time as we have recently taken on the management of a community asset and lead on a region wide employability programme.
Overview of Responsibilities:
To create and lead the PR and communications for the Organisation whilst maintaining its brand profile. To co-ordinate a timetable of innovative events and messages to raise public awareness and engagement.
- Deliver the Organisations marketing and communications plan and contribute to it’s development
- Lead on all social media activities to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Maintain relationships within media and business.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a monthly basis.
- Evaluate any opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis as they arise.
- Co-ordinate the communication of our programmes both externally and within our delivery partnership
- Pro-actively represent the Organisation at events and co-ordination of promotional events
- Produce a regular flow of case studies from existing client base.
- Ensure adherence to Total Quality Management System.
- Ensure adherence to Health & Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Ensure adherence to Company Rules.
Essential Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Current Driving licence
- A clear passion for communications, PR and media
- An understanding of a broad range of communications disciplines including media relations, digital and social media and public affairs.
- A highly collaborative approach with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Experience of organising and promoting events
- Competence in the use of computer packages i.e. Word, Excel, Access.
- Ability to complete work accurately to timescales required.
- To be pro-active with the workload and ensure priorities are assessed on a regular basis.
- Ability to use initiative and share knowledge with colleagues to enhance effectiveness.
This is a part time post for 3 days per week. Some travel throughout Staffordshire may be required, therefore, applicants should have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £20,000 and 25 days holiday pro rata’d.
To apply please forward your CV to: Gemma Bee on email@example.com.